This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will perform systems safety engineering on Naval Platforms, Combat systems, Weapon systems and supporting elements in accordance with required standards, instructions, guidance and policy.
- You will lead and perform the planning and generation of systems safety plans, analyses, risk assessments and other documentation required for the proper communication, execution, and tracking of systems safety programs.
- You will coordinate the execution of the safety program, analysis and risk assessment with Program Management, system developers, Engineering Agents, Integration Managers, Technical Warrant Holders, Safety Leadership and the Fleet.
- You will plan, prepare and coordinate systems safety related research proposals and other documentation required for the proper communication of research related ideas and the results of research.
- You will apply systems safety expertise toward training, advising and mentoring systems safety practitioners in the application of systems safety engineering.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602506800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.