You will serve as the Highly Qualified Expert (HQE) within Headquarters, Marine Corps as the technical expert to develop a comprehensive strategy, architecture and a roadmap to position the Marine Corps for a Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA), supporting Operations in the Information Environment (OIE) from enterprise-to-tactical level implementation.Learn more about this agency
- You will define strategy, policy and architecture to guide, constrain enterprise development, deploy a zero-trust architecture optimizing cybersecurity posture and optimize cybersecurity architecture with consideration to trade-space.
- You will develop strategy and policy addressing the full-stack, including end points, applications, cloud services, tactical considerations in a denied, degraded, intermittent, or latent communications network environment.
- You will develop strategy and policy for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence enabled capabilities to support persistent cyber analysis and response; i.e., Defensive Cyber Operations.
- You will include considerations of edge computing; and integration of denied, degraded, intermittent, and latent (DDIL) capabilities supporting the Deployed Marine Corps Enterprise Network (DMCEN).
- You will be a recognized national expert, have an understanding of cybersecurity architecture and design for computing and information technology systems gleaned from experience across industry sectors with a demonstrated experience at all levels.
- You will create an enterprise Zero-trust architecture (ZTA) strategy, policy framework and manage the adaption process.
- You will evaluate ZTA technologies applications, hardware/software and develop cybersecurity systems, focusing on machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities.
- You will deliver expert guidance on ZTA architectural principles (including services-based models on top of cloud platforms) to drive design and deployment of a highly scalable, fault-tolerant cybersecurity architecture.
- You will work closely across the organization to communicate and evangelize an effective ZTA policy, respond to technical issues and identify the ZTA architecture solution to successfully meet the strategic needs of the Marine Corps for OIE.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602230000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.