This serves as public notice for the use of OPM's Direct Hire Authority. Applicants who meet the qualification requirements will be forwarded to the selecting official for consideration.Learn more about this agency
- Plans and carries out broad design and development activities to support and manage complex distance learning projects.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for all technical aspects of the Foreign Service Institutes online distance learning systems.
- Supports FSI's distance learning operations as well as the development of systems and programs related to distance learning.
- Develops, customizes, and/or acquires applications software programs, and tests, debugs, and maintains software programs.
- Ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of distance learning systems and data through planning, analyzing, developing, implementing, maintaining, and enhancing information systems security programs, policies, procedures, and tools.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602157300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.