About the Position: Performs a variety of trades and manual labor tasks related to the construction of recreation facilities, the maintenance of grounds, buildings, and other facilities at the reservoir project in Bent, CO.Learn more about this agency
- Performs periodic visual inspections and/or operational tests of equipment including hoist machinery, sump pump, standby generator, road grader, front end loader, portable electric welder and portable generator.
- Maintains records of inspections and reports any malfunctions or need for repairs to supervisor.
- Obtains hydrologic and climatologic data by reading and recording stream flow and reservoir elevation gages and various weather recording instruments.
- Operates motor vehicles capable of carrying loads weighing up to and including 1 ton, often over rough terrain, carrying tools, equipment, supplies and personnel.
- Performs miscellaneous trades work involved in repair and maintenance of equipment in the dam and other tasks involved in the operation of the project.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602006800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.