THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS SPECIALIST, Position Description Number D2342000 and is part of the MA ANG 102nd IW, National Guard.
- a Non-Bargaining Unit position. The unit point of contact and contact phone for this position is: CMSGT JOSEPH PITTA; email@example.com
1. Focal point for all Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment (IPOE) activities in support of specific Cyber Protection Team (CPT) or Industrial Control Systems (ICS) defense missions. Analyzes specific adversary indicators provided through their own open-source and classified systems research efforts, unit mission activities or supplied by other external agencies in order to address Commander's Critical Information Requirements (CCIRs). Participates in committees and meetings as a representative of the squadron within assigned area of responsibility. Develops all reports and other documents necessary to disseminate analysis both among the CPT and ICS defense members of the unit and out to the broader intelligence and cyberspace communities as mission requirements demand.
2. Responsible for squadron-wide intelligence projects and activities within a specifically defined within the operational cyber intelligence functional area of responsibility. Prepares studies or reports relevant to all aspects of Cyberspace Operations/Cyberspace Warfare. Produces threat analysis studies.
3. Prepares evaluations and interpretations of findings. Analyzes data collected during various types of assessments to determine and propose needed changes and improvements to procedures for information protection. Informs operators where mission findings match up with known threat indicators. Provides further intelligence and analysis to Cyberspace Operators based on these indicators in order to inform tactical planning and operations. Provides expert technical advice via the production of intelligence products i.e. presentations, intel summaries and guidance in both written and verbal formats. Safeguards classified, privacy act, and proprietary information obtained during mission activities. Researches and implements security classification guidance. Serves as squadron subject matter expert in derivative classification.
4. Coordinates with all external entities to include, but not limited to Group, Wing, 24th AF, 25th AF and supported COCOMs as well as other organizations within the intelligence and cyberspace defense communities on sources of intelligence products. Produces appropriate portions of after-action reports on all intelligence-relevant functions within the squadron as mission requirements demand. Ensures intelligence products are adequately protected and have proper classification markings.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601999700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.