THIS IS AN INDIANA NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITIONLearn more about this agency
This position is part of the IN CSMS 1, Indiana National Guard under Position Description Number D1259000.
If you would like the complete list of duties, please contact the POC of this announcement.
- Establishes plans, schedules, and controls the maintenance and repair of a variety of vehicles and equipment.
- Studies directives, modification work orders, and regulations as to their application in the unit.
- Designates and maintains current maintenance repair priorities by Force Activity Designator, pacing items, Equipment Readiness Codes (ERC), available funds, commander?s priority, state/national priorities, and unit supported.
- Provides assistance to ensure that MTOE or TDA reportable Line Item Numbers (LIN) are properly managed, reported and accounted for with respect to readiness reports, property accountability reports and system management.
- Analyzes repair methods and recommends control procedures to ensure that accomplishment of programs meet priorities and deadlines established by higher authority or support activities.
- In the absence of the higher graded production controller, ensures that unit CL IX accounts are funded, budgeted, and executed to maximize readiness.
- May provide day-to-day technical guidance to lower-graded personnel assisting in the maintenance production or maintenance management processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601976600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.