Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a Protocol Specialist in a developmental capacity, performing assignments designed to further develop applicable analytical and evaluative skills and techniques. This is a developmental position. All training must be completed and regulatory requirements met prior to promotion.
- GS-9-GS-11: Performs developmental assignments. Performs recurring assignments.
- GS-9-GS-11: Maintains the Commander's contingency Funds for gifts to be presented by the Commander, as well as Commander's Supplemental Moral and Welfare Fund.
- GS-9-GS-11: Assists and Performs Protocol training.
- GS-12: Senior Protocol Specialist. Develops Protocol Training Courses and implements protocol policy and procedural guidance based on DOD and AF objectives to AFGSC.
- GS-12: As SME, responsible for oversight of effective and accurate expenditures of Official Representation Funds (ORF), Special Morale and Welfare Funds (SM and W) and Operations and Maintenance (O and M) Funds, and management of expenditures.
- GS-12: As the Protocol Expert, he/she will serve, along with the Chief of Protocol, as the principle point of contact for all protocol aspects of conferences hosted by AFGSC Commander or Vice Commander.
Occasional travel - Travel by military or commercial air, TDY or frequent trip between on and office base locations may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601974500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.