This position is located in the Information Integrity Branch, Systems Integrity Division, Office of Information Technology Infrastructure, Deputy Chief Information Officer for Foreign Operations, Bureau of Information Resource Management (IRM/FO/ITI/SI/IIB), in the U.S. Department of State (DOS). The incumbent functions as an expert Information Technology systems analyst for the Department's Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) Program.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as primary customer technical advisor responsible for collecting and refining stakeholder requirements for integration with the Departments Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM) systems.
- Develops and establishes short-and long-term initiatives in response to operational needs of the organization.
- Develops and applies technical policies to include standards, protocols, and data administration techniques for integration.
- Serves as the project manager for large and complex technical implementations pertaining to Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM) solutions.
- Evaluates system design, development, integration, proliferation, and post integration objectives.
Occasional travel - May be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601969200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.