OPEN CONTINUOUS ANNOUNCEMENT: This position is located within the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Rural Development (RD), Business Center-Operations Office, Human Resources (HR) Office, Employment Services Division. The incumbent provides human resources operational services in recruitment and placement for assigned offices.Learn more about this agency
Initial cutoff date for referral consideration is 5 days from the open date of the vacancy announcement (25 MAY 2021).
- In a developmental capacity, the incumbent will perform the following duties:
- Provide recruitment/placement services for positions through delegated examining unit (DEU) authority and merit promotion procedures for internal and external recruitment of positions.
- Utilizes a wide range of HR practices, laws, regulations, policies, and precedents sufficient to provide HR management advisory and technical services on wide-impacting customer functions and work practices.
- Use detailed analytical methods to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternatives with impact analyses to management to find appropriate HR solutions.
- Confer with managers/supervisors on advantages and disadvantages of alternative recruitment/placement methods, sources available, special employment hiring programs, etc.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601962900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.