The position(s) covered by this vacancy announcement is in the Department of Defense (DoD) Acquisition Workforce Personnel Demonstration Project (AcqDemo). For more information please see: ACQDEMOLearn more about this agency
This position is part of the Department of the Air Force. The incumbent will serve as the senior IT Specialist, responsible for planning, design, and implementation of information systems to meet the business requirements of customer organizations.
As a INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (SYSANALYSIS) you will be responsible for the following duties:
- -Conducting critical system analysis and participating with in-depth investigations to identify the most feasible approaches to complex hardware/software system and network design
- -Establishing technical IT evaluation criteria, analyzing system data outputs, developing, updating, and executing hardware/software assessment studies for cloud-based and on-premises environments
- -Developing acquisition and implementation plans to transition systems from the enterprise IT baseline environment to the target cloud computing and big data environments
- -Evaluating, monitoring, and managing progress of system development in the implementation of DoD, Joint Staff, and Command-directed information systems and programs
- -Performing analysis and providing technical support and guidance in matters relating to a wide range of cybersecurity requirements and objectives
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601944100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.