About the Position: Serve as Executive Assistant and Personal Assistant to the Commanding General (CG) and Foreign Policy Advisor (POLAD) and Executive Officer (XO), U.S. Army South (ARSOUTH), an Army Service Component Command (ASCC) of US Southern Command (US SOUTHCOM), with responsibility for the area of operation that encompasses 31 nations and 10 territories in Central and South America and the Caribbean.Learn more about this agency
- Develop strategies for internal and external integration of day-to-day and long-range projects.
- Manage the Commander General's, Foreign Policy Advisor?s and Executive Officer?s calendars with complete commitment authority for scheduling.
- Execute scheduling with maximum efficiency, constant vigilance, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Coordinate with the Protocol and Public Affairs Offices, arranges for visits by high-ranking military and governmental officials.
- Serve as a source of ready information and institutional knowledge to the Commander General and his staff.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601931000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.