This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will NOT be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants should review the "How to Apply" section of this flyer for more information on how to be considered. This flyer will be used as positions become available. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- Provide subject-matter-expertise (SME) and support in the requirements analysis, architecture, design, development, test plans, execution and sustainment of vehicle embedded software systems.
- Guide, consult, and collaborate with a team of diversified engineers and technicians in executing system engineering practices consistent with defined organizational standards.
- Provide software-specific input to project plans of execution in areas of scope, budget, resource needs, material needs, and schedule.
- Provide support to various program actions and activities including meetings, vendor performance tracking, milestone planning, briefing preparation, staff coordination, risk management, and decision document preparation.
- Review the completion and implementation of technical products and evaluate vendors? capabilities.
- Provide support in the execution of design reviews, production and sustainment planning, logistic support analysis, change management, and review of technical proposals for vehicle system products.
- Develop statements of work, break down structures, review software contract deliverables, and contract mechanisms.
- Evaluate software test procedures, test event coordination, and respond to problem reports
- Assess risk impacts and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Evaluate technical data related to acquisition, program management and product development programs.
- Attends technical conferences and meetings with representatives of other organizations.
Occasional travel - Business Travel is required approximately 20% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601841300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.