About the Position: This position is under the supervision of the US Army Tank-Automotive & Armaments Command (TACOM) G8 Resource Management Managerial Accounting Office.Learn more about this agency
- This position serves as Team Leader to the Army Working Capital Fund (AWCF) Team within TACOM?s G8 Managerial Accounting Office.
- Subject Matter Expert for the planning, developing, and coordination of all accounting systems, including problem resolution, implementation, modification, and management of new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Manages the financial and accounting issues associated with new ERP systems.
- Designs, implements and organizes management accounting reports as part of a total accounting analysis and evaluation process.
- Serves as the principal Subject Matter Expert on all accounting related problems associated with any phase of deployment, use, and upgrades of the system.
- Provides managerial accounting advice and assistance to program managers, installation commanders, and (as applicable) tenant activities.
- Participates in formal briefings or equivalent meetings to provide accounting advice and assistance when needed.
- Serves as the point-of-contact for assessing the need for future system capabilities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position, up to 10%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601838500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.