These positions are in the Office of the Administrator, Office of Public Engagement and Environmental Education, Office of Environmental Education.
If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement.Learn more about this agency
- Develop, design, and implement Environmental Education curriculum guides and Agency processes for coordinating and developing content utilizing digital interactive learning platforms, K-12 classroom curriculum, college and university curriculum.
- Lead and coordinate stakeholder groups to support the implementation of environmental education and public engagement activities external to the Agency.
- Develop partnerships with colleges and universities to solve environmental challenges through the Office of Environmental Education's environmental education programs.
- Assist and support the Designated Federal Officer for the National Environmental Education Advisory Committee and Agency senior officials by providing environment education policy, coordination, oversight, consultation, advice and technical assistance.
- Represent the Office of Public Engagement and Environmental Education to communicate with regional environmental education coordinators and leadership to assure programs are in sync with headquarters and activities related to the Administrator’s priorities.
When entering a Federal job at a grade level lower than the highest promotion potential level, you may be promoted to more complex duties and work more independently, as your career progresses.
You will spend less than 25% of your work time on contracts, grants/cooperative agreements, and/or interagency agreements.
One or more positions may be filled.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601838000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.