About the Position: Serve as a Regulatory Project Manager evaluating proposed projects pursuant to the Clean Water Act, the Rivers and Harbors Act, and other statutory requirements.Learn more about this agency
Recruitment incentives, including student loan repayment, may be offered to highly qualified candidates.
This is an Open-Continuous announcement.
**First cut off date is 15-June-2021 **
Additional certificates will be issued as requested.
- At the full performance you will:
- Provide advice to potential applicants/permittees concerning jurisdiction and regulatory requirements to avoid and minimize impacts to waters of the U.S. and to compensate for unavoidable impacts.
- Evaluate proposed project to identify potential impacts to the aquatic environment including wetlands, cultural resources, and public interest factors.
- Consult and coordinate with state and federal resource agencies.
- Participate in the preparation of Environmental Assessments, Environmental Impact Statements and other related permitting documents.
- Conduct surveillance, investigates alleged violations and determines course of action to rectify illegal work.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel to project sites, conferences or training may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601792800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.