This is an open continuous job announcement. Initial application packages will be reviewed for eligibility and qualifications and issued to management on or about 4-JUNE-2021. Additional application packages will be reviewed and issued to management on an as needed basis.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the Security & Intelligent Documents, Office of the Operations Manager, Secure Credential located at the Stennis Space Center, MS.
- Inspecting passports throughout the bindery process to ensure that the quantity and quality are in compliance with established quality standards.
- Monitoring machine control panels and machine operation to identify processing problems and detect irregularities and making adjustments, as needed, during operation to accomplish a continuous run.
- Setting up the machine by synchronizing the multiple work stations and making precise adjustments for sequencing, timing, and movement of material between stations to provide a continuous workflow.
- Filling ink fountains and maintaining appropriate ink levels for proper flow.
- Set precise adjustments for sequencing, timing, and movement between multiple stations to ensure proper workflow.
- Installing and replacing, when required, stripping and cover materials, laminate, foil, adhesives, and other supplies.
- Maintaining organization's ISO 9001 Quality Management System, as it relates to the job functions and job duties.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601786300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.