About the Position: This position is located with the United States Army Installation Management Command, United States Army Garrison Fort Hunter Liggett (PARKS RFTA), Directorate of Public Works, Operations and Maintenance Division, Contract Management Branch at Camp Parks, CA.Learn more about this agency
- Prepare documents and maintains information in accordance with acquisition requirements on assigned projects.
- Prepare comprehensive reports detailing information from site visits and meetings and make recommendations on how to proceed.
- Serve as project planner and inspector for smaller maintenance and repair construction projects.
- Prepare cost estimates for small construction projects and service contracts.
- Coordinate with customers to determine requirements for construction projects.
- Validate and prioritize service work to be accomplished by a contractor.
- Interpret and analyze data to determine the best course of action for problem resolution.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601725400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.