The position(s) covered by this vacancy announcement is in the Department of Defense (DoD) Acquisition Workforce Personnel Demonstration Project (AcqDemo). For more information please see: AcqDemoLearn more about this agency
This position is part of the Missile Defense Agency, Missile Defense Agency. The incumbent will be responsible for serving as a Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) technical advisor who analyzes, assesses, develops, and implements CDS requirements for the Missile Defense Agency.
This position is being filled under DoD Modified Direct Hire Authority, Section 1109; PL, 116-92, dated 12/20/2019 .
As an IT Specialist (InfoSec) at the NH-2210-3 broadband level some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Technical advisor on communication systems required for sensitive and classified material Cross Domain Solutions (CDS).
- Analyzes, assess, develops, and implements CDS requirements for the Missile Defense Agency to support critical warfighter requirements, test events, and day-to-day operations.
- Develop and present briefings to senior leadership and various boards and groups such as the Cross Domain Technical Advisory Board (CDTAB) and Defense Security/Cybersecurity Authorization Working Group (DSAWG).
- Provides Government oversight during CDS Site-based Security Assessments (SBSAs) at deployed locations.
- Manages and coordinates CDS support for special projects with Program Security and Intelligence Operations.
- Coordinates approval to connect CDSs for Site Based Security Assessments (SBSAs), events, tests/exercises, and real-world operations.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601705200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.