The incumbent serves as a Senior Information Technology Project Manager within Organization Development and Engagement (OD&E). The incumbent reports to a Director in OD&E and is responsible for developing, coordinating, assessing, evaluating and monitoring schedules for programs, projects and applications assigned to OD&E.Learn more about this agency
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
The first 100 qualified and eligible candidates who applied will be considered for referral to the selecting official. Additional candidates will be referred based on hiring needs.
This position is primarily aligned to the following NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework work roles.
OPM Cyber Code-802- Information Technology Project Manager
For more information about these work roles, where they fit within the larger Cyber Workforce, and how they can support your unique career journey, please visit the Cyber Career Pathways tool on the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies website: https://niccs.us-cert.gov/workforce-development/cyber-career-pathways
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:00 am -4:30 pm
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Not Available
Virtual: This is not a virtual position
Position Description Title/PD#: IT Project Manager/ PD17050A
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required
Physical Requirements: Work is primarily sedentary, but involves use of a personal computer so a degree of manual dexterity and visual acuity sufficient to utilize these tools is required. Some physical effort is required that incumbent lifts and carries reference books, working papers and similar items to and from meetings. A moderate amount of standing and walking is required.Major Duties:
- Performs a wide variety of high-level analytical duties connected with the management, coordination and execution of organization development and critical activities.
- Analyzes organizational requirements and opportunities for improvement and effective performance.
- Employs tools and methods to track progress throughout the project.
- Uses performance consulting techniques, qualitative and quantitative analysis, to monitor stakeholder progress.
- Manages projects based on the approved plans to ensure the successful implementation of organizational performance solutions.
25% or less - Travel required up to 25% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601698600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.