This position is located at : Fort Irwin ShockwaveLearn more about this agency
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Perform a full range of simple cooking by preparing and cooking items that require little or no processing.
- Prepare hot cereals and concentrated or dehydrated soups, sauces and gravies. Make cold sandwich fillings. Set up and replenish salad bar.
- Prepare food, weigh, measure, and assemble ingredients for regular and modified menu items.
- Mix ingredients according to written recipes. Cover, date and store leftovers according to established procedures.
- Operate a variety of kitchen equipment. Disassemble, clean and assemble component parts and accessories.
- Follow safety procedures to avoid personal injury and damage to the equipment.
- Clean, store and maintain all equipment and work areas after each use. Clean other work areas and equipment on an established cleaning schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601692800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.