The position is a senior level Auditor (Risk Compliance Specialist) in the Office of the Fiscal Assistant Secretary/Office of Gulf Coast Restoration responsible for conducting Treasury’s compliance and monitoring functions for the Gulf Coast Restoration Trust Fund, authorized under the Resources and Ecosystems Sustainability, Tourist Opportunities and Revived Economies of the Gulf Coast States Act (RESTORE Act) of 2012.Learn more about this agency
As an Auditor, you will:
- Develop policies and procedures related to implementing the compliance, audit, and oversight functions for the Fiscal Service's role in the Gulf Coast Restoration Trust Fund.
- Provide authoritative technical and procedural advice and guidance to the Fiscal Service program staff, awardees, prospective awardees, and other interested parties pertaining to compliance for grants issued under the RESTORE Act.
- Develop compliance review and audit procedures and processes of appropriate rigor given the size and complexity of award applications, ensuring that adequate analysis is made and corresponding records established and maintained in relation to pre- and post-award processes as related to assessing operational risk and proposal risk.
- Develop and execute appropriate compliance and audit policies and procedures to ensure grant awards comply with appropriate federal and state regulations.
- Execute annual grant awardee due diligence/risk assessment process, including updating tools, schedules and reporting required for assessing financial, operational, and information technology risk.
25% or less - Post pandemic, travel may be up to 25% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601617000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.