SummaryLearn more about this agency
Joining CISA means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security; we Defend Today, Secure Tomorrow. Within CISA, the National Risk Management Center (NRMC) is a risk-driven analysis and planning center focused on addressing significant risks to our national critical functions. NRMC works with partners to generate solutions to the most complex, strategic risks to critical infrastructure. To accomplish this mission, NRMC operates using a collaborative model that relies on close integration with Federal, State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial (SLTT) government partners, and diverse private sector partners.
Visit www.cisa.gov to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will serve as a Management and Program Analyst. Typical work assignments include:
- Assists in gathering information, identifying and analyzing issues, and developing recommendations to resolve substantive risk management challenges.
- Assists in developing, planning, scheduling, status reports, program reviews, adapts to changes, and proposes innovations, methods, or efficiencies to achieve program goals, requirements and objectives.
- Develops experience in conducting project and program management reviews and analysis to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of work operations.
- Demonstrates a customer-service and team-player focused mindset while performing program support duties. Uses common analytical techniques and evaluation criteria for the measurement and improvement of program implementation and organizational productivity.
- In a developmental capacity, participates in meetings with internal and external stakeholders engaged in developing and organizing policies and programs and other related concerns for program management.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel 1-5 nights per month for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601601600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.