This vacancy will be filled using the Office of Personnel Management's Direct-Hire Authority. Veterans' preference and traditional rating and ranking of applicants do not apply to positions filled under this announcement. For more information on OPM's authorization of Direct Hire Authority, please visit, https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/hiring-information/direct-hire-authority/Learn more about this agency
- Analyze economic issues associated with ecological and conservation policies, synthesize data and information, and provide advice and recommendation on critical resource problems to management and conservation districts.
- Provide analytical support for regulatory and policy actions, changes in programs, and specific conservation projects, including contributing work on impact assessments and cost benefit analysis.
- Assist in efforts to develop methods and tools to estimate the economic benefits of conservation programs and specific projects.
- Support projects led by senior staff requiring cross-team interaction within the organization.
- Establish avenues of communication and maintain working relationships with other federal and state agencies, private groups, and others engaged or interested in natural resource activities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601588600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.