You will serve as an Information Technology Specialist in the Network Operations Section (C/10412), Information Technology Operations Branch (C/1041), Information Technology Division (C/104), Operations Department (C/10) of NSWC PHILA DIV.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as division support for all Information Technology/Information Assurance (IT/IA) issues and requirements, including NMCI SIPRNet Program and NNPI classified system, Naval Reactors ?WAN (NR-WAN).
- You will provide technical expertise in the administration and configuration of hardware and software assets and ensuring compliance with Navy Information Assurance (IA) policy.
- You will provide technical support for the proper installation, administration, operation, maintenance and monitoring of NR-WAN on the installation.
- You will architect the system to meet DoD, Department of Energy (DOE) and Navy requirements and coordinates with Network Operations personnel to ensure proper operation and placement within the network architecture.
- You will conduct regular activity monitoring and provide detailed reports to management.
- You will advise of specific problems noted by the system and recommend specific actions to the proper information assurance chain of command.
- You will provide operational and maintenance support for IA program hardware, software, and tools used for the Configuration Management Program for NR-WAN.
- You will confer with Naval Reactors and NAVSEA personnel on program issues and requirements.
- You will work with division personnel to improve the security posture of Command?s NR-WAN assets.
- You will provide training to NSWCPD employees on the proper use and operation of NR-WAN
- You will coordinate and ensure end user support for all enclave applications and operations.
- You will pan and schedule the installation of new or modified hardware, operating systems, and software applications ensuring integrations with IA security requirements for the enclave
- You will serve as the division?s point of contact for information technology discovery technology and inventory management.
- You will coordinate inventory issues with Plant Property Branch.
- You will ensure the discovery and inventory systems operating on the Division NR-WAN network.
- You will provide policy, guidance, and support for the NMCI SIPRNet Program.
- You will prepare and provide briefings to program personnel and management. Attend meetings as necessary to facilitate implementation of requirements of the NMCI SIPRNet Program.
- You will assist users in obtain a SIPRNet token, enable their SIPRNet account to use their token for logon, digital signature and encryption.
- You will provide user support for forgotten PINs, changing PINs, and locked or broken tokens. Analyze/review Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) publications for clarification.
- You will assist in providing management, policy, procedures, Information Assurance (IA) concepts, and technical guidance for Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) issues.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601561100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.