This position is in the Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It is being recruited under 10 U.S.C. 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service (CES) personnel system. Positions in the Cyber Excepted Service are positions necessary to carry out and support the mission of the United States Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Senior Work Level 3 within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA-JFHQ.
- Develops policies and procedures to ensure information systems reliability and accessibility.
- Implements, maintains, and conducts on-site and remote analyses of information systems standard security products.
- Serves as Work Group Leader for both contractor and civilian employees in the agency.
- Develops, evaluates, and implements security products, procedures and requirements to ensure compliance with DoD Information Assurance policies.
- Develops Information Assurance Review (IAR) plans and procedures.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601542600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.