This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain DoD Personnel to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service. Your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a selection is made.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: Are you interested in helping to defend our Nation? Exciting career opportunities are available with the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)!
- Functions include management and compliance of the Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessment (IAVA) programs and systems configurations and network security enterprise management.
- Serve as the point of contact for all aspects of information assurance, computer network defense, and network security within the Regional Network Enterprise Center (RNEC) footprint.
- Research existing policies/guidance and create Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), or other guidance for review and approval of senior leadership.
- Implement information systems security technology and procedures, to include Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) that address access control and authentication of users and transmitted information.
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing scans of all unclassified/classified servers, devices, and workstations on the networks to validate compliance in accordance with the IAVA program.
- Evaluate impacts of new technologies on current systems and policies and initiate staff studies regarding Cybersecurity resource shortfall and or inadequacies.
25% or less - Up to 25% Business Travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601495200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.