THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a WG-2610-12/13 ELECTRONIC INTEGRATED SYSTEMS MECHANIC (TITLE 32), Position Description Number D2326000 (WG-12) or D2240P01 (WG-13) in FAC 22D00 and is part of the MO 139th Airlift Wing.Learn more about this agency
APPOINTMENT FACTORS: This is a Permanent Excepted Service position. This is a bargaining position.
** THIS POSITION IS ALSO ADVERTISED ON AGR ANNOUNCEMENT #AF21-088A **
- On a day-to-day basis, analyzes performance, tests, inspects, troubleshoots, identifies and isolates malfunctions, disassembles, modifies or repairs and reassembles the test stations or ECM Pods and their associated peripherals
- Modifies and updates avionics Pods, support equipment and support software according to applicable technical publications.
- Analyzes program data and determines if the criteria is sufficient to provide adequate testing and troubleshooting.
- Connects associated testing equipment to interface the test station system to the aircraft system and or Pod to facilitate maintenance/repair of line replaceable units (LRUs) from the avionics systems.
- Assists engineers and technicians in the development and/or modification of software, interfaces, extender equipment or additional items of test equipment.
- Initiates technical data changes.
- Provides hands-on training instructions to lower grade personnel concerned with repair of computer controlled automatic test equipment, manually controlled test equipment, line replaceable units and aircraft integrated systems.
- Assists engineers and technicians in validation of technical data concerning the repair, maintenance, and test of the test station and units under test.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601468100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.