Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a professional civil engineer, performing design, project programming and construction management/monitoring duties in support of a military installation.
- Performs planning and design work for substantial multi-phase new construction, renovations, and improvement projects for real property facilities, including utility systems, utilizing a professional knowledge of civil engineering.
- Manages projects for new construction, renovations, and improvements to real property facilities and maintains surveillance over construction contractors.
- Utilizes a professional knowledge of civil engineering and knowledge of architecture and other engineering and disciplines to ensure overall compliance with contracted specifications, schedules, etc.
- Plans, programs, budgets, and executes required projects in support of assigned programs.
- Performs work in facilities operations and maintenance (O and M) functions.
- Provides consulting services and project coordination.
- Collects data and evaluates factors which affect the application of concepts, principles, theories, and methods required to observe, examine, measure, analyze, map, and describe physical and technical features and phenomena.
- Complies with health, safety, and environmental rules and procedures and performs work in a manner that enhances the safety of the work environment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601391700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.