This position is in the Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It is being recruited under 10 U.S.C. 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service (CES) personnel system. Positions in the Cyber Excepted Service are positions necessary to carry out and support the mission of the United States Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Senior Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA CCPO.
- Performs assignments relating to the analysis, design, development, deployment, configuration, and evaluation of secure cloud architectures at all classification levels.
- Plans, organizes, develops and implement security solutions; and performs studies, analyses and evaluations of the information systems, associated information assurance plans, programs, projects, networks, policies, and procedures.
- Oversees multiple projects executed by the Engineering team, applications and services hosted in Cloud and provides technical guidance to assure optimal security postures are achieved for services and solutions.
- Develops new methods, procedures, techniques, and approaches to ensure consideration of security criteria, guidance, and methodology are applied to cloud capabilities.
- Develops, implements, reviews, and improves the CCPO approach and delivery methods for Cloud plans, policies, procedures, and processes.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601374800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.