About the Position: This position is located with the Army Corps of Engineers, Los Angeles District, Engineering Division, Design Branch, Civil Design Section A. Serves as Project Engineer of a technical design team.Learn more about this agency
This is an open continuous announcement.
The first cut-off date is 06/17/2021.
Other certificates may be issued as needed.
Another certificate will be issued after the closing date of 12/31/2021.
Recruitment Incentives may be offered to highly qualified candidates.
- Prepares design memoranda, which includes incorporating technical data provided by other District elements and the local sponsor.
- Coordinates overall preliminary and final design of projects.
- Reviews technical data and reports to establish scope and direction of project studies.
- Prepares project schedule requirements, and reviews the overall project schedule for adequacy and completeness.
- The incumbent is responsible for investigations, design, documentation, and coordinating preventive and restorative work required as a result of natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, and forest fires.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel 10% for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601369000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.