This position is located in the Fraud Detection and National Security Directorate, Fraud Detection and National Security Division, District 12, FDNS Cincinnati, OH.
As an IMMIGRATION OFFICER (FRAUD DETECTION AND NATIONAL SECURITY) you will provide guidance, conduct research for the purpose of enhancing current policies and procedures, and identify, articulate, and pursue suspected immigration benefit fraud.Learn more about this agency
- Identify, articulate, and pursue suspected immigration benefit fraud, egregious public safety cases, and national security concerns.
- Conduct administrative investigations and site visits to obtain documents, conduct interviews, perform system checks, and make determinations regarding potential administrative and/or criminal violations.
- Serve as a liaison to law enforcement and intelligence agencies and participate in inter-agency task forces and partner-agency investigations to combat fraud, and deter and detect national security and public safety threats.
- Develop anti-fraud tools and methodologies to collect and analyze data to identify fraud trends and patterns and to make recommendations to address vulnerabilities and weaknesses in the immigration system.
- Develop, document, and disseminate intelligence-related data and training materials to internal and external partners.
- Serve as an expert witness and represent USCIS in related court proceedings.
Occasional travel - You may be required to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601367100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.