About the Position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights. Visit http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140025v1230.pdf.Learn more about this agency
Visit the Wiesbaden Army Community website at http://www.wiesbaden.army.mil for local garrison support and http://www.wiesbaden.de for city plans and attraction.
- Provide technical review of design analyses, design concepts and/or preliminary design, prefinal and final design for facility and infrastructure construction projects.
- Analyze construction, renovation and improvement projects from planning through construction completion to ensure compliance with all objectives, standards, and requirements.
- Develop civil engineering calculations, analyses, design drawings, and specifications for facility construction, renovation, and infrastructure projects.
- Conducts research and prepares justifications for changes in design criteria, alternate types of systems or techniques to be used, costs, etc.
- Identify project requirements and determine applicable design and construction standards including Unified Facilities Criteria (UFCs)
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601365200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.