About the Position: This position is located with the U.S. Army Research and Development Center (ERDC), Information Technology Laboratory.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as Deputy Director of the Information Technology Laboratory (ITL), U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC).
- Assists the ITL Director in managing the execution of the laboratory's program and, in the Director's absence, assumes his/her authority and duties.
- Assists in overseeing the execution of ITL's research and development (RandD), engineering, applications, and demonstrations of computational science and engineering for military and civil works customers.
- Responsible for developing and implementing ITL business processes and policies and manages ITL assets.
- Operates in five major areas including technical program execution, fiscal management, program administration, marketing, and human capital.
- Assists in the development of new and strategic research program areas in computational and computer science, cybersecurity and engineering disciplines.
- Reviews major technical proposals ensuring mission compliance, customer suitability, budgetary effectiveness, and proper execution of resources.
- Lead large, multidisciplinary, multi-organizational groups engaged in research and development and major operational initiatives, and effectively represents ITLs programs and activities
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601340900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.