Who may apply: Exclusive DHA Announcement open to all US citizens & Nationals. Current students may apply up to three months prior to completing their academic requirements.Learn more about this agency
Applications will be accepted for the open period as stated above. A 1st cut-off date of 5/26/2021. After this date applicants will be referred as vacancies exist. Multiple cut-off dates may be used. To ensure consideration, submit your application early.
- Performs duties for the full range of accounts and types of transactions that support validating, monitoring, controlling, and maintaining accounting transactions and accounting records/ledgers for multiple accounts.
- Enters data into the applicable system(s); compares transactions entered to those intended and corrects invalid/incorrect entries.
- Periodically screens files for accuracy and compatibility. Receives extracts, records and balances data in automated systems.
- Responds to questions from customers or co-workers regarding accounting data, discrepancies, and procedures.
- Researches minor problems covering all aspects of processing technical accounting data, compiles, analyzes, and summarizes data from systems, documents, and reports.
- Explains procedures and problems and takes corrective actions as necessary to ensure the accuracy and propriety of transactions and records.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601314500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.