This position is in the Associate Chief Information Officer for Cyber Security (ACIO-CS) organization, which is located in the Deputy Assistant Secretary and Chief Information Officer (DASIS/CIO) organization. The incumbent will serve as a Senior Budget Analyst for the Cyber Program Control Division providing management and oversight of budget formulation and execution, funds management, and all phases of financial management for the office.Learn more about this agency
As a Senior Budget Analyst, you will:
- Oversee the budget functions including formulation, justification, and presentation of annual performance plans to the Department, the Office of Management and Budget, and to appropriate Congressional subcommittees. Oversee budget execution including funds control, program adjustments, and development and review of budget reports.
- Interpret and explain OMB and Congressional budget policies, procedures, and allowances to senior managers of the Cybersecurity organization, major contractor representatives, and office subordinates.
- Direct preparation of special analyses, projections, and responses to specific written and verbal requests from OBT, OMB, and Congressional committees.
- Identify and analyze problems; use sound reasoning to arrive at conclusions; find alternative solutions to complex problems; distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information to make logical judgments.
- Manage the execution of budgetary resources including reviewing and making recommendations for approval of office spend plans, payroll allocations, determining allotment levels and implementing effective spending constraints that help Cyber security resource IT programs.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601310400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.