This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies through the Certain Personnel of the DoD direct hire authority. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer."Learn more about this agency
- You will advise on, administer, or perform professional, scientific, or technical work concerned with Interdisciplinary Engineering on training systems.
- You will collaborate with team members on varied, complex equipment systems and provide technically sound advice and guidance to managers, supervisors, peers, and sponsors on specific technical aspects of training systems or concept development.
- You will formulate approaches using knowledge or related projects to resolve a variety of nonrecurring technological problems.
- You will review proposals for expanded or alternative work proposed by other employees or contractors and make decisions on issues and controversies by directing what work will be performed and what compromises can be accepted.
- develop plans and make written and oral presentations to various interested personnel on program status, technical problems, scheduling, and costs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601305100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.