SummaryWho May Be Considered:This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA),Infrastructure Security Division. Learn more about this agency
- Current Department of Homeland Security (DHS) employees
- Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP)
- DHS Component Interchange Agreement
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
The Infrastructure Security Division focuses on protecting critical infrastructure from all hazards by managing risk and enhancing resilience through collaboration with the critical infrastructure community, which includes private sector owners, operators, and employees; State, local, tribal, and territorial officials; and other Federal agencies.
The primary purpose of the position is to serve as the Supervisory Management and Program Analyst. Typical work assignments include:
- Lead Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) compliance review, authorization, and approval processes.
- Provide subject matter expertise on security measures and compliance with regulatory programs.
- Perform quality assurance of inspection reports.
- Advise leadership on complex regulatory compliance.
- Oversee personnel within the section, monitoring performance, analyzing metrics, and providing guidance.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding compliance with regulatory standards.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601287100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.