This position is in Region 5; Superfund & Emergency Management Division.
If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement.
About Region 5: Region 5 webpageLearn more about this agency
At the entry level of this position, you will:
- Participate in cleanup actions for toxic and hazardous waste sites.
- Assist Senior Remedial Project Manager (RPM) to oversee and monitor contractual work.
- Participate in monitoring cleanup efforts.
- Participate in enforcement activities.
- Participate in community relations activities.
When entering a Federal job at a grade level lower than the highest promotion potential level, you may be promoted to more complex duties and work more independently, as your career progresses.
You will spend less than 25% of your work time on contracts, grants/cooperative agreements, and/or interagency agreements.
One or more positions may be filled.
50% or less - You may be required to travel up to 50% of each month.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601275300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.