Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as senior engineering technician in support of design and construction projects for the installation as well as performing associated surveying work.
- Independently plans the methods to portray and prepares engineering drawings involving original and complex designs.
- Prepares drawings for major contractual projects utilizing computer design software.
- Stores, catalogs, maintains, and updates as-built drawings. Maintains copies of all as-built and new designs on computer storage media.
- Operates and maintains print reproduction equipment. Sets up reproduction equipment and adjusts controls for proper operation and optimum print quality.
- Performs surveying work as chief-of-party on simple construction or surveys of third or fourth order of accuracy and of limited scope and complexity.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601264600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.