This is a public notice to notify applicants of anticipated vacancies through the DHA for Domestic Defense Industrial Base Facilities and Major Range and Test Facilities Base in the DoD. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will the serve as a System Administrator (SA) and will work under the oversight of the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) and Lead SA on all Cybersecurity related tasking.
- You will install, configure, deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot Information Systems (IS), domain controls, software, and network devices.
- You will maintain and update configuration management documentation such as the IS hardware list, software list, and information flow diagrams.
- You will document all actions, processes, and procedures in relation to desktop support and IS administration.
- You will conduct vulnerability scans to identify, analyze, and provide mitigation and risk reduction recommendations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601219400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.