You will serve as an Information Technology Specialist (InfoSec / SysAnalysis) in the Mission Support Division, Code 122100 of NAVAL RESEARCH LABORATORY.Learn more about this agency
- You will develop and implement information security standards and procedures through the DoD/DON AandA process.
- You will apply knowledge of Information Assurance (IA) policy, procedures, and workforce structure to develop, implement, and maintain a secure enclave environment.
- You will ensure that all enclave Information Systems (IS) are functional and secure. In addition, the AAR is instrumental in determining enclaves? long term IA systems needs and acquisition requirements to accomplish operational objectives.
- You will performs comprehensive evaluations of AandA plans to ensure compliance to RMF.
- You will support systems assessment activities as required.
- You will securely integrate and apply Department/Agency missions, organization, function, policies, and procedures within the enclave.
- You will prepare or oversee preparation of RMF assessment and authorization documentation.
- You will identifies IT security program implications of new technologies or technology upgrades.
- You will evaluate cost benefit, economic and risk analysis in decision making process.
- You will analyze identified security strategies and selects the best approach or practice for the enclave.
- You will evaluate and approve development efforts to ensure that baseline security safeguards are appropriately installed.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601190900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.