This position is located in the Cloud Program Management Office (CPMO) reporting to the Cyber Security Group Supervisor, Bureau of Information Resource Management (IRM), in the U.S. Department of State (DOS). The incumbent function as the subject matter authority for threat management and conveys threats and product recommendations to our customers and provides expertise and insight to clients for industry attackLearn more about this agency
trends and defenses.
- Functions as the subject matter authority for threat management and conveys threats and product recommendations to our customers and provides expertise and insight to clients for industry attack trends and defenses.
- Manages, plans, designs, develops and facilitates IRM/CPMO cybersecurity threat management functions.
- Establishes and maintains vital and delicate liaison between senior officials within the Department , IRM, and the Office of Information Assurance (IA), the Office of Diplomatic Security (DS), overseas posts and non-USG organizations.
- Provides authoritative advice and counsel to the contacts on significant current and proposed IT policies, contract and resource issues that directly impact Departmental planning, programs and long-term initiatives.
- Analyzes feasibility studies, proposals, and in-depth analysis of current IT Security tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Oversees the implementation of higher-level security requirements, such as those resulting from legislative, regulatory, or Presidential directives.
- Ensures the confidentiality, availability and integrity of IT systems through full compliance with the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), related NIST standards, and agency IT security policies and standards.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601184200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.