This position is located in the Department of Justice, United States Trustee Program, Eugene & Portland, Oregon Offices. The incumbent of this position will serve as a Legal Assistant to one or more professional staff members engaged in the administration of bankruptcy cases.Learn more about this agency
There is One Vacancy in the following location(s):
- Provide legal support and assistance to higher-level staff members in preparation of court hearings.
- Compose and prepare legal documents and other correspondence.
- Review petitions for Chapter 7 and 11 cases and track/monitor cases.
- Research legal sources utilizing various research tools and systems.
- Administrative duties that may include, answering phones, filing, update of law library, maintain the 341 meeting room, equipment, recordings and annual calendars for the chapter 7 trustees, review and distribute ECF mail to staff and attorneys
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601150200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.