You will serve as an IT SPECIALIST (INFOSEC) in the CYBERSECURITY ENGINEERING (59300) of NAVWARSYSCEN ATLANTIC CHARLESTON SC.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as the IPT Technical Lead for the Crypto and Key Management IPT.
- You will serve as the DoN Technical Expert representing DoN specific interest with senior executives service (SES) level stakeholders from various external organizations to facilitate the implementation of these National Security programs.
- You will serve as Integrated Project Team (IPT) Technical Lead responsible for the technical execution of the projects contained within in the Crypto and Key Management IPT.
- You will lead others in applying Industry Standard System Engineering processes in support of the development, integration, and deployment of Crypto and Key Management capabilities; applying NIWC policy, processes, and guidelines to complex programs
- You will develop, monitor and control all Crypto and Key Management IPT risks and associated mitigation plans in support of operational implementation of current and future Crypto and Key Management capabilities.
- You will serve as the Test and Evaluation process manager and coordinator providing oversight in the collection, documentation, improvement, and maintenance of the Test and Evaluation technical processes.
- You will develop, evolve and execute Test and Evaluation processes based on Acquisition and Interoperability instructions and regulations and serve as the senior technical liaison to internal and external stakeholders and agencies.
- You will serve as the senior technical expert in the area of Test and Evaluation engineering topics, issues, guidance, and consulting ensuring the adherence to competency and command standards, and complies to federally, DoD, DoN mandated policies.
- You will evaluate information systems to identify risks, assess the risk to information systems and networks from attack and/or intrusion, and recommend safeguards and protections to manage and mitigate risks.
- You will lead technical teams in support of the delivery of Information Technology systems in operational environments across multiple service and civilian enterprises
- You will lead efforts supporting the test and evaluation, risk management, and the development of technical strategies to implement capabilities is diverse operational environments.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601143600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.