You will serve as a SCIENTIST in the Business Application Engineering Competency (54360)Learn more about this agency
of NAVWARSYSCEN ATLANTIC-N CHARLESTON SC.
- You will serve as a Systems Engineer for Manpower, Personnel, Training and Education Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and will lead a team to support all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- You will utilize technical skills with CRM tools and methodologies and relational data structures.
- You will provide technical leadership responsible for designing and developing applications and components, software integration, infrastructure development, and management activities for large-scale web and mobile based Navy business Systems.
- You will apply computer theory, algorithms, data structures, programming concepts, and computer architecture to support a wide range of system re-engineering and transformation activities.
- You will participate with design teams in identifying technical limitations to design and recommend the best technical direction for achieving customer requirements.
- You will lead needs analyses to define opportunities for new or improved business process solutions.
- You will communicate with technical and policy staff experts, internal and external stakeholders, and all levels of management within the organization.
- You will represent NIWC-Atlantic in meetings, architecture conferences, working groups, and project reviews with the inter-agency project managers and internal customers.
- You will conduct technical research and provide reports based on customer requests and requirements, and work effectively with other government and industry partners and senior management to define and implement technology solutions.
- You will lead and mentor a team of technical personnel that plans, implements, and maintains large-scale applications.
- You will ensure compliance with IM and IT policy, guidelines, and standards and Cybersecurity/IA practices.
- You will identify project risks and formulate mitigation plans and/or corrective actions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601127900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.