You will serve as an ENGINEER OR SCIENTIST in the Networks Division of NAVWARSYSCEN PACIFIC SAN DIEGO CA.Learn more about this agency
- You will will serve as a Network Electronics Engineer/Computer Scientist/Computer Engineer supporting and leading medium to large projects such as Automated Digital Network System (ADNS), Consolidated Afloat Network Enterprise Services (CANES).
- You will be responsible for leading projects and efforts, to include project execution, cost, schedule performance and risk.
- You will develop or direct the development of plans, schedules and track progress of design, development, test and integration efforts from beginning to completion.
- You will conduct testbed setup, such as installing and cabling of equipment in testbed racks, installing software systems and components, and the configuration of information technology equipment to include routers, and switches.
- You will conduct and lead test events for systems specifically with test planning, test setup, test execution, test analysis and documentation which includes test objective, test plan, and test report development.
- You will apply expert technical knowledge of networking and computer theory, programming concepts, programming languages, complex architecture and a working knowledge of computer hardware to: design, develop, test, or evaluate computer software.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601107300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.