As the world's largest finance and accounting firm, the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) pays all Department of Defense (DoD) military and civilian personnel, retirees and annuitants, and major DoD contractors and vendors. We take great pride in serving the men and women who serve America, and invite goal-oriented people like you to challenge yourself while providing a service to our nation.Learn more about this agency
Who may apply: United States Citizens
- Works closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to design and develop creative, innovative and visually appealing online learning products (self-paced online courses, webinars, social learning, microlearning, mobile learning, etc.)
- Reviews and revises components of instructional design, such as sequencing and clustering of learning events and objectives; task learning relationships, and instructional design plan.
- Applies the work concept of Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement and Evaluate (ADDIE) model to aspects of work efforts.
- Surveys and evaluates existing operations within specialty area to develop recommendations for improvement.
- Defines the objective and scope of assignment and performs work which requires original development and revision of instructional materials or methods.
- Develops web based learning or communication solutions to include micro-learning elements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601093800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.