This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a senior project manager responsible for the project management features of work related to military construction, large special projects and centrally managed programs.
- You will develop and implement regional policy on Capital Improvements project management issues.
- You will facilitate information sharing, coordination and distribution of technical data related to project management within the Capital Improvement Business Line.
- You will render technical decisions on situations, questions and problems relating to scheduling, funding, project coordination, and contract interpretations which could affect the execution of the project.
- You will review plans and specifications to ensure scope of work conforms with financial authorization and to determine and assure that the bid items provide a range of bids that will provide a usable facility within the funds available.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601073200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.