About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Are you interested in helping to defend our Nation? Exciting career opportunities are available with the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)!
- Serve as an Information Technology (IT) Specialist for the Cyber Protection Brigade (CPB), Command Readiness Inspection Activity (CRIA).
- Perform as a Certified Team Leader in the conduct of Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI) for Army organizations.
- Identify key issues and priorities affecting the operation and defense of Army networks.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of cybersecurity procedures and safeguards.
- Develop Assessment Test Plans, Assessment reports and provide remediation or mitigation strategies.
- Find ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations while adhering to strict IT and security requirements.
75% or less - Up to 60% Business Travel Required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601048700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.