This position is located in USDA/Rural Development, Business Center-Operations Office, Servicing & Asset Management Office (SAMO), Default Division, Bankruptcy Branch.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent analyzes, evaluates and advises management on issues relating to SAMO programs and operations. The incumbent is responsible for a variety of special projects and reporting requirements associated with loan servicing and program support.
- Participates in studies and task forces established to address specific loan servicing issues or changes to programs.
- Studies unusual loan servicing problems and deficiencies.
- Analyzes program operations costs and reports on impact on budget, temporary personnel, overtime and automation.
- Prioritizes and tracks automation enhancements.
- Composes technical correspondence or position papers on reporting problems/issues.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/601034500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.